Ruth Tillman Designs

Ruth Tillman Designs

Monday, September 28, 2015

East Bay Mini Maker Faire YARN BOMB!!

I'm thrilled to be working with this years East Bay Mini Maker Faire to create a Yarn Bomb installation.   Sunday October 18 at Park Day School......360 42nd Street in Oakland.

This installation will be started by me and a local Machine Knitting Guild.  We will be asking you, the public, to help us finish it!  We will have knitting machines, hooks for crocheting, knitting needles and knitting looms for you to try out.

If you are interested in pre make some pieces to bring to the EB Mini Maker Faire or donating yarn or tools please send me a shout out at ruthtillmandesigns@gmail.com.

I will be posting the progress of our installation on my social media sites so please follow me:

          


We have a few places picked out for our Yarn Bomb!  I have pictured them below.

Red Benches!

 Light Pole

 Cross Stitch Fence Art

Sycamore Tree!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The East Bay Mini Maker Faire is on Sunday October 18 at Park Day School......360 42nd Street in Oakland. Go, Ruth!!!